Thu, Jan 13|
TBJ - Irvine
Bring your friends and join the like minded community for a powerful transformational breathwork journey event!
Time & Location
Jan 13, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Irvine, 18422 Culver Dr, Irvine, CA 92612, USA
About the Event
What is breathwork?
Simply said, breathwork is like years of therapy in 1 hour without you having to say a word. Some people compare it to psychadelic journeys and some say it's as powerful as Ayahuasca. But there's nothing to be afraid of. All you gotta do is lay down, cover your eyes, listen to amazing music and breathe in the ways and rhythms that I will guide you with for about an hour. You are very likely to cry, scream and laugh uncontrollably while I take you on a journey to your subconscious mind to release what doesn't serve you anymore and to connect you back to your true self. I guarantee you will come out like a brand new person out of this experience or you can have your money back!
Where is it and what do I need to bring?
The event will happen in Irvine at 18422 Culver Drive at 7PM on January 13th. Please arrive 15-20 minutes earlier. The entrance to the facility is behind the main concert auditorium. If you're facing the auditorium, please go left down the concrete path and you will see the signs pointing you to the event.
What do I need to bring?
Please bring yoga mat, blanket and pillow. (Water, blindfolds, chapstick - optional)
What am I going to learn before the actual session?
- The roots of many of your problems (relationships, finances, careers)
- Why things that you've tried haven't worked how you expected?
- Why breathwork is one of the most powerful healing modalities
- Why you can't achieve your set goals and how to change that
- How to connect to your higher-self
- How to experience more joy and satisfaction of life
- How to have more energy
- How to heal chronic pain
- How to instantly improve your mental health
What will happen after this workshop?
- Emotional lightness and balance
- Boost of energy, creativity and willpower
- Relief of some psychosomatic symptoms
- Realization of true goals and needs
- Mental Clarity
- Decreased inflammation in the body
- Confidence about your own path
- Release of some repressed subconscious material
- Deep connection with yourself and with the outer world
- Physical tension release
Who is Witalij?
Witalij is Los Angeles based author, speaker, therapist, breathwork facilitator and shamanic practitioner that bridges science and spirituality to create powerful healing experiences. With his background in NLP and Hypnosis he guides clients to a complete mind-body transformation. His work is based on the root healing rather than symptomatic relief. Utilizing his rich experience and different breath-and-body-work techniques he reliefs clients from emotional and physical trauma that holds them back from living their fullest potential...
For more information visit www.witalijmartynow.com
Or follow me on instagram: @itsmartynow
+$1.59 service fee
+$1.59 service fee