Fri, Sep 17|
Park Avenue Ballroom Dance Studio
TBJ - San Jose
Bring your friends and join the like minded community for a powerful transformational breathwork journey event!
Time & Location
Sep 17, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Park Avenue Ballroom Dance Studio, 1042 Park Ave, San Jose, CA 95126, USA
About the Event
What is breathwork?
Simply said, breathwork is like 10 years of psychotherapy in 1 hour without you having to say a word. All you gotta do is lay down, cover your eyes, listen to amazing music and breathe in the ways and rhythms that I will guide you with for about 50 minutes. You are very likely to cry, scream and laugh uncontrollably while I take you on a journey to your subconscious mind to release what doesn't serve you anymore and to connect you back to your true self. I guarantee you will come out like a brand new person out of this experience or you can have your money back!
Where is it and what do I need to bring?
The event will happen at 1042 Park Ave, San Jose, CA 95126 at 7pm on September 17h. Please bring with you a yoga mat, pillow and small blanket (optional).
What am I going to learn before the actual session?
- The roots of many of your problems (relationships, finances, careers)
- Why things that you've tried haven't worked how you expected?
- Why breathwork is one of the most powerful healing modalities
- Why you can't achieve your set goals and how to change that
- How to connect to your higher-self
- How to experience more joy and satisfaction of life
- How to have more energy
- How to heal chronic pain
- How to instantly improve your mental health
What will happen after this workshop?
- Emotional lightness and balance
- Boost of energy, creativity and willpower
- Relief of some psychosomatic symptoms
- Realization of true goals and needs
- Mental Clarity
- Decreased inflammation in the body
- Confidence about your own path
- Release of some repressed subconscious material
- Deep connection with yourself and with the outer world
- Physical tension release
Who is Witalij?
Witalij is Los Angeles based author, speaker, therapist and breathwork facilitator that bridges science and spirituality to create powerful healing experiences. With his background in NLP and Hypnosis he guides clients to a complete mind-body transformation. His work is based on healing the roots of the problem rather than symptomatic relief. Utilizing his rich experience and different breath-and-body-work techniques he reliefs clients from emotional and physical trauma that holds them back from living their fullest potential...
For more information visit www.witalijmartynow.com
Or follow me on instagram: @itsmartynow
TBJ San Jose
+$1.07 service fee
+$1.07 service fee0