Wed, Feb 16|
2050 Gateway Pl
TBJ - San Jose
Bring your friends and join the like minded community for a powerful transformational breathwork journey event!
Time & Location
Feb 16, 2022, 6:45 PM – 9:00 PM PST
2050 Gateway Pl, 2050 Gateway Pl, San Jose, CA 95110, USA
About the Event
What is breathwork?
Simply said, breathwork is like years of psychotherapy in 1 hour without you having to say a word. All you gotta do is lay down, cover your eyes, listen to amazing music and breathe in the ways and rhythms that I will guide you with for about an hour. You are very likely to cry, scream and laugh uncontrollably while I take you on a journey to your subconscious mind to release what doesn't serve you anymore and to connect you back to your true self. I guarantee you will come out like a brand new person out of this experience or you can have your money back!
When and where is it?
The event will happen in San Jose at 2050 Gateway Place, San Jose, 95110 at 6:45 PM on February 16th. Please arrive 15 minutes before the session begins.
What do I need to bring?
Please bring yoga mat, blanket and pillow. (Water, blindfolds, chapstick - optional)
We were informed by the venue that there is parking validation available, so please grab your parking tickets with you to the event. Parking with validation is additional $5.
What am I going to learn before the actual session?
- The roots of many of your problems (relationships, finances, careers)
- Why things that you've tried haven't worked how you expected?
- Why breathwork is one of the most powerful healing modalities
- Why you can't achieve your set goals and how to change that
- How to connect to your higher-self
- How to experience more joy and satisfaction of life
- How to have more energy
- How to heal chronic pain
- How to instantly improve your mental health
What will happen after this workshop?
- Emotional lightness and balance
- Boost of energy, creativity and willpower
- Relief of some psychosomatic symptoms
- Realization of true goals and needs
- Mental Clarity
- Decreased inflammation in the body
- Confidence about your own path
- Release of some repressed subconscious material
- Deep connection with yourself and with the outer world
- Physical tension release
Who is Witalij?
Witalij is Los Angeles based author, speaker, therapist, breathwork facilitator and shamanic practitioner that bridges science and spirituality to create powerful healing experiences. With his background in NLP and Hypnosis he guides clients to a complete mind-body transformation. His work is based on the root healing rather than symptomatic relief. Utilizing his rich experience and different breath-and-body-work techniques he reliefs clients from emotional and physical trauma that holds them back from living their fullest potential..
For more information visit www.witalijmartynow.com
Or follow me on instagram: @itsmartynow
TBJ San Jose
+$1.95 service fee
+$1.95 service fee0