Fri, Apr 15|
Greater Columbus Convention Center
WBJ - Columbus, Ohio
Bring your friends and join the like minded community for a powerful Witality Breathwork journey event!
Time & Location
Apr 15, 2022, 6:45 PM – 9:00 PM
Greater Columbus Convention Center, 400 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
About the Event
What is breathwork?
Simply said, breathwork is like years of psychotherapy in 1 hour without you having to say a word. All you gotta do is lay down, cover your eyes, listen to amazing music and breathe in the ways and rhythms that I will guide you with for about an hour. You are very likely to cry, scream and laugh uncontrollably while I take you on a journey to your subconscious mind to release what doesn't serve you anymore and to connect you back to your true self. I guarantee you will come out like a brand new person out of this experience!
When and where is it?
The event will happen in Columbus Ohio at the Greater Columbus Convention Center - on 400 North High Street at 6:45 PM on April 15th (Room B230-235). Please arrive 15 minutes before the session begins.
Paid Parking available on site.
Closest parking garage is Goodale Garage Located at 66 E Goodale St.
Park on the 3rd floor and use the skybridge to enter the venue.
Use Elevator to go the 1st floor and then travel to the B-Pod.
The event will be held on 2nd floor of the B pod -B230-235.
(There is an escalator and elevator inside of the Pod space to get you to the 2nd floor)
What do I need to bring?
Please bring yoga mat, blanket and pillow. (Water, blindfolds, chapstick - optional)
What am I going to learn before the actual session?
- The roots of many of your problems (relationships, finances, careers)
- Why things that you've tried haven't worked how you expected?
- Why breathwork is one of the most powerful healing modalities
- Why you can't achieve your set goals and how to change that
- How to connect to your higher-self
- How to experience more joy and satisfaction of life
- How to have more energy
- How to heal chronic pain
- How to instantly improve your mental health
What will happen after this workshop?
- Emotional lightness and balance
- Boost of energy, creativity and willpower
- Relief of some psychosomatic symptoms
- Realization of true goals and needs
- Mental Clarity
- Decreased inflammation in the body
- Confidence about your own path
- Release of some repressed subconscious material
- Deep connection with yourself and with the outer world
- Physical tension release
Who is Witalij?
Witalij is Los Angeles based author, speaker, therapist, breathwork facilitator and shamanic practitioner that bridges science and spirituality to create powerful healing experiences. With his background in NLP and Hypnosis he guides clients to a complete mind-body transformation. His work is based on the root healing rather than symptomatic relief. Utilizing his rich experience and different breath-and-body-work techniques he reliefs clients from emotional and physical trauma that holds them back from living their fullest potential..
For more information visit www.witalijmartynow.com
Or follow me on instagram: @witality
WBJ - Columbus
+$2.78 service fee
+$2.78 service fee0