Thu, Jun 23|
The Bellevue Hotel - In the Unbound Coll
WBJ - Philadelphia, PA
Bring your friends and join the like minded community for a powerful Witality Breathwork journey event!
Time & Location
Jun 23, 2022, 6:45 PM – 9:00 PM
The Bellevue Hotel - In the Unbound Coll, 200 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
About the Event
What is breathwork?
Simply said, breathwork is like years of psychotherapy in 1 hour without you having to say a word. All that is required is to lay down, cover your eyes, listen to carefully selected and deeply impactful music and breathe in the ways and rhythms that I will guide you with for about one hour. You are very likely to cry, scream and laugh uncontrollably while I take you on a journey through your subconscious mind to release what doesn't serve you anymore and to connect you back to your true self. I have had thousands of participants come out like a brand new person after this experience!
When and where is it?
The event will happen in Philadelphia, at The Bellevue Hotel on 200 South Broad St. Philadelphia, PA at 6:45 PM on June 23rd.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the session begins.
There is discounted self parking for guests attending the event at $22
To access the Parking garage use the 1415 Chancellor Court entrance of Broad St.
What do I need to bring?
Please bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow & Eyemask/blindfold. (Water, chapstick - optional)
What am I going to learn before the actual session?
- The roots of many of your problems (relationships, finances, careers)
- Why things that you've tried haven't worked how you expected
- Why breathwork is one of the most powerful healing modalities
- Why you can't achieve your set goals and how to change that
- How to connect to your higher-self
- How to experience more joy and satisfaction of life
- How to have more energy
- How to heal chronic pain
- How to instantly improve your mental health
What will happen after this workshop?
- Emotional lightness and balance
- Boost of energy, creativity, and willpower
- Relief of some psychosomatic symptoms
- Realization of true goals and needs
- Mental Clarity
- Decreased inflammation in the body
- Confidence about your own path
- Release of some repressed subconscious material
- Deep connection with yourself and with the outer world
- Physical tension release
Who is Witalij?
Witalij is Los Angeles based author, speaker, expert breathwork facilitator and shamanic practitioner that bridges science and spirituality to create powerful healing experiences. With his background in NLP and profound life experience he guides clients to a complete mind-body transformation. His work is based on the root healing rather than symptomatic relief. Utilizing his rich experience and different breath-and-body-work techniques, clients are relieved from emotional and physical trauma that holds them back from living their fullest potential.
For more information visit www.witalijmartynow.com
Or follow me on instagram: @witality
WBJ - Philadelphia
+$3.00 service fee
+$3.00 service fee0
Early Bird - Philadelphia
+$2.25 service fee
Early Bird Discounted - General Admission
+$2.25 service fee