Tue, May 16|
DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Central Park
Witality™ - Denver
Bring your friends and join the like-minded community at the one of a kind Witality™.
Time & Location
May 16, 6:45 PM – 9:45 PM
DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Central Park, 4040 Quebec St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
About the Event
What is Witality™?
Witality™ is one of the fastest-growing self-healing modalities in the United States that is build around breathwork. This constantly evolving, "life-changing" experience consists of various meditative and breathing techniques, rhythms and intensities going along with the ever-changing musical arrangements and expert guidance. It combines cognitive catharsis, powerful somatic release, and re-connection to your heart which often results in the intense emotional and physical release of stuck energy, repressed emotions, blockages, and unprocessed traumas.
Many attendees claim that what they experienced during Witality™ is far superior to any kind of therapy, healing retreats, and transformational seminars they have tried before. The live events are typically attended by 200-300 people. During the process, the energy in the room can be heavy and intense. It is very common for people to cry, laugh, and scream as a part of the release mechanism caused by the breathwork. It is a full spectrum of emotions kind of experience. After the event you will come back to your center and your own energy and feel like a brand new person.
IMPORTANT: This event is not affiliated with any specific religious group, organization or belief. All walks of life are welcome to attend. Please come with an open mind and with respect to all paths.
This event is not for everyone. Please do not purchase a ticket until you have reviewed and verified that you do not have any of the listed conditions (look bottom of the page) that deem this practice medically unsafe. The health and safety of our attendees is our primary concern
When and where is it?
This event will take place in Denver at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Central Park on May 16th at 6:45PM.
This venue offers free parking for our guests.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the session begins.
What do I need to bring?
Please bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow & Eyemask/blindfold. (Water, chapstick - optional)
This will be good for you if you:
• Experience a lot of stress in your life
• Have been disappointed in therapy and conventional ways of healing
• Experienced loss and are dealing with grief and deep sadness
• Have chronic physical pain
• Looking for a deeper meaning in life
• Feel stuck
• Find it hard to connect with others
• Are constantly tired and low energy
• Want to connect to the higher aspect of themselves
• Feel lack of purpose
• Struggle with Anxiety, Depression, PTSD
• Easily get angry and annoyed with things and people
• Struggle with falling asleep
• Find it hard to focus
What will happen after this workshop?
• Emotional lightness and balance
• Boost of energy, creativity, and willpower
• Relief of some psychosomatic symptoms and physical tension
• Realization of true goals and needs
• Mental Clarity
• Decreased inflammation in the body
• Confidence about your own path
• Release of some repressed subconscious material
• Deep connection with yourself and with the outer world
Meet the host:
Born in Belarus, raised in Poland, Witalij Martynow is the creator of the Witality™. Through a very rich personal experience, years of working with indigenous teachers and studying his own ancestral ways of healing, Witalij bridges ancient knowledge, science and spirituality to create a complete mind-body transformation. Witalij believes that we are our own medicine, he guides people to that understanding while taking them on a journey to the root of their struggles instead of achieving a symptomatic relief.
For more information visit www.witalijmartynow.com
Or follow me on instagram: @witality
This event is a very intense healing session, it is not advised to attend if you have any of the following health conditions:
• Pregnancy over 4 months (please communicate)
• History of Cardiovascular Disease (please communicate with us, there are certain exceptions)
• Severe mental illness
• Strokes, seizures or other neurological conditions ( please communicate)
Witality™ - Early Bird
+$2.78 service fee
+$2.78 service fee
Witality™ - General Admission
+$3.00 service fee
+$3.00 service fee0
Witality™ - Last Call
+$3.50 service fee
+$3.50 service fee0